Solo 120 Brushcutter
With a 1.1kW engine and a displacement of 42.7cc, this brushcutter doesn't shy away from strong wild growth and bushes. A harness suspension rail, double strap shoulder harness and easy to adjust bull bar handle make this brushcutter easy to customise to the respective user. A simple twist of the handle also makes it easy to transport or ready for compact storage.
-Slotted aluminium clutch housing for optimum heat dissipation
- Auto bump feed head
- High quality bevel gear head suitable for demanding and prolonged jobs
- Tool-less handle adjustment
- Powerful brushcutter with enormous power reserves
- Easy to start 2 Stroke engine
- Large fuel tank capacity makes this a great tool for powering through stubborn growth in large terrains, lawns or parks without the need for constant re-fuelling.
- The ergonomic bull bar handle provides comfort and control with integrated engine controls.
- This high torque brushcutter gives you great flexibility in use - it comes with a 3 tooth grass blade and auto bump feed head.
- The double strap shoulder harness with hip protector offers significant relief during operation, increasing the user's comfort and support.
Anti Vibration System
Chrome Bore Cylinder
Double Ring Piston
Tap 'n Go Nylon Head
3 Tooth Blade
Engine Type 2 Stroke
Ignition System Electronic
Clutch Centrifugal clutch
Cutter Nylon cutter and 3 tooth grass blade
Cutting Diameter 410mm line head cutting width and 250mm blade cutting width
Drive Shaft Solid steel splined
Shaft Type Thick walled long reach aluminium shaft tube
Shaft Diameter 24mm
Handle Type Bull Bar
Nylon Size 2.4mm
Fuel Tank Capacity 1.1L
Fuel / Oil Ratio 50:1 / 25:1
Other Accessories Fuel Container
Recommended Cutter Applications - Strong wild growth and bushes
4 Year Domestic Manufacturing Warranty